We do not encourage anyone to use cannabis as it may harm your physical or mental health.
If you want to use cannabis there are certain responsible choices that can help you keep your cannabis use under control.
- Don’t smoke cannabis until after adolescence.
- Always know what products and it’s contents you are smoking/vaping.
- Don’t smoke cannabis as it may damage your lungs permanently.
- Don’t smoke cannabis more than occationally.
- Never drive while under the influence of cannabis.
- Never mix alchol and cannabis.
- If you are prone to psychosis or have substance disorders in your family, it’s good to stay away from cannabis.
- Dont use cannabis if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Never use cannabis in your workplace.
- Never be influenced by cannabis while in public.
- Do not offer cannabis to new first time users.
To register with one of the cannabis clubs in Malta visit our home page.