We do not encourage anyone to use cannabis as it may harm your physical or mental health.
If you want to use cannabis there are certain responsible choices that can help you keep your cannabis use under control.
- Don’t smoke cannabis until after adolescence.
- Always know what products and their contents you are smoking/vaping.
- Don’t smoke cannabis as it may damage your lungs permanently.
- Don’t smoke cannabis more than occasionally.
- Never drive while under the influence of cannabis.
- Never mix alcohol and cannabis.
- If you are prone to psychosis or have substance disorders in your family, it’s good to stay away from cannabis.
- Don’t use cannabis if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Never use cannabis in your workplace.
- Never be influenced by cannabis while in public.
- Do not offer cannabis to new first-time users.
To find cannabis clubs in Malta visit our home page.